March 26 - 28, 2006
The Fairmont San Jose
San Jose, California
Sign Up Today!
Reasons to Attend
Become a Sponsor
Become a Speaker
reasons to attend
Kelsey Group conferences provide unique access to key industry decision makers, exceptional networking and unparalleled business development opportunities. Drilling Down on Local has established a reputation as the must-attend event for those with a vested interest in local search and interactive local media. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should register today.
- Network with industry leaders, your colleagues and the most important suppliers to the local search industry.
- Interact with a diverse and influential lineup of speakers as they provide their perspectives on the real challenges today and where opportunities will be tomorrow.
- Thought-provoking keynote speeches.
- Outstanding panels featuring executives from the companies that are responsible for the emergence and rapid development of the interactive local advertising marketplace.
- Learn from the cutting-edge research and analysis exclusively available at Drilling Down on Local.
What does this mean for you and your company?
Advertisers are marketing their products and services just as much or more than they always have, but they are finding new, more efficient ways to do so.
- What is your revenue opportunity?
- Which companies will win the battle for the advertiser’s marketing budget?
- What does the future hold for local search?
Who should attend?
Drilling Down on Local is an industry insiders conference, where you’ll learn what's happening in the local space today and get a glimpse of what lies ahead. The types of companies that should plan to attend Drilling Down on Local include:
- Search Engines
- Marketing/Advertising Agencies
- Media Companies
- Cable TV Advertising Professionals
- Technology and Service Suppliers
- Directory Publishers
- Online Newspaper Publishers
- Financial Analysts
- Venture Capital Firms
- And anyone who is interested in participating in the interactive local media marketplace.
To register by phone, call (609) 921-7200 x10.
Local Search in the News: